• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

bed bug lice crabs wtf

BananasAndOranges

Bluelighter
Ok so about 3 weeks ago my former partner had told me he went to the doctor due to a rash he got on his chest after staying over. Almost a week later I got so itchy around my cock and balls and my gooch itched like fuck yes this is a very SERIOUS post. I am concerned and don't know if shaving all hair off my body and getting a super short hair cut is best or not or would stop and I still feel itchy. I used lice shampoo after I discovered somthing in my leg hair. I combed my hair for hairs and leb hairs and pubes and after my combing stared I couldn't help but get grossed out as there were little place brownish bugs coming out of my hair. I think they fly I vacated my apt and amd spraying everywhere with a non toxic chemical and leaving the place for a few hours with an agent that kills most any bug. What could this be. I did see and ant like bug in my kitchen looked like a crrab for sure but it was black. Can someone please tell me what's going onn and if the shaving and tossing in a big spraying everywhere would help. This is not a troll post I've had high high anxiety thinking about how disgusting this is and I am the cleanest person I know as I take sometimes 4 showers a day.

Crabs and lice affect people and to a lesser extent clothes and bedding. A clothes drier or bagging up infested materials for 14 days gets rid of lice. Within that time eggs hatch and larvae starve to death. People use shampoos to get them off themselves.

Bed bugs infest units or buildings though they feed on people. Exterminators are the answer. They can lie dormant for over a year and are very hard to get rid of.

Having an encounter with bugs can push people towards delusional parasitosis.

There are some other bugs that feed on humans situations but I think the answer is to identify what you are dealing with rather than going into speculation. A google image search as creepy as its going to be might help you figure out what you found on your leg. From a positive ID you can move to handling whatever is going on.

Meth overuse can be associated with perceiving bugs that aren't there. Have to mention that this being BL and all.

Maybe it is bedbug but lice crabs bedbug besides exterminator and spraying everywhere tonight after bagging shit up and not being there for 24hours would shaving all pubic and body hair off help get rid of this if it were just lice being annoying

Shaving likely helps w/ lice. If you didn't shave you would need to use a lice comb to get rid of nits (eggs that they sticky to your hair). Shampoos for lice give instructions about repeating after a certain period of time. Lice can be easily gotten rid of by following the instructions with the lice products. This is one of those times you got to read the instructions and follow the directions.

just hope its not bed bugs ,they look like ticks when adult.you could look it up but man i have a phobia about shit like that and if i were you id be peekin out.......

Bed bug bites are often in clusters of three along a straight line but that isn't definitive. Bedding gets brown, orange, or blackish spots especially along the sides of the mattress. If you rent you need to tell the landlord. Fair or not most places the landlord has to take care of it. If you own you need to contact an exterminator and may well have to chuck some furniture.
Bed bug pics Bed bug bite pics Finding a bed bug in mattress seems or around your sleeping area would confirm bed bugs. The fact that your crotch was affected first could favor crab lice rather than bed bugs. Bed bugs are pretty indiscriminate about where they bite. Rashes favor bed bugs as lice mostly only cause rashes from repeated scratching. Bed bugs also aren't usually a rash. Its more like welts or hives or bug bites. Its not entirely impossible that this is non-bug dermatological stuff. Bed bugs and lice are both small but visible to the unaided eye. Confirmation is attainable.

We haven't talked about scabies yet. Typing this post and looking at pics is making me itchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do have bedbugs, nothing you do yourself will get rid of them, it will do more harm than good. Find someone in your city that exterminates by heat treating, and pay whatever it takes to get them to do your place. One proper treatment and they are 100% gone, using chemicals takes multiple treatments and still isn't guaranteed. If you're in an apartment though completely different story, because your surrounding units are also most likely infested.

If you have head lice fuck the medication for it, get tea tree oil. It works in the same way as most home cures - asphyxiating the buggers, because this shit is a really strong smelling essential oil. Get it throughout your hair, everywhere covered (lightly!) and then wrap a plastic bag (or equivilent) around your hair, getting it as airtight as possible. Try doing this before bed and sleeping with this on, wake up in the morning wash it all out and you're good to go. This usually does it though doing it again a week later is good just in case and for peace of mind, but some of my siblings have had it BAD and this was the only thing that worked.

Crabs, well, I don't know but that's gross. I'd go to a doctor, see if there's a medication for it and then shave basically the entire lower half of your body. Eugh, this one creeps me out though.

there is an over the counter medication for pubic lice . it's always been called ''blue ointment''.
years and years ago i got them from a hippie chick and the stuff kills them straight away .
dunno about bed bugs but there seems to be a pandemic resurgence of them in capital cities .
i understand them to be a real proper scourge and hard to eradicate on one's own.

a guy that i worked with is a wealthy scrounge and dragged in an ally find. it was an upholstered thing of some description . he got them bad and he is too cheap to get professional help .

If I were you I'd be getting the doctor to take a look & dealing with the situation like, yesterday. I wouldn't hesitate to get rid of my matresses or get the house fumigated by an exterminator if thats what I needed to do. Either that or move, i'd hate this. I hate evn getting a flea bite, knowing there are fleas somewhere freaks me out.

I am very mad can I sue for this? it was given to me for sure and its possible scabies but I took care of it....I hope. Fuck. I don't know why I'm still posting.

^^^^ the notion of suing is ridiculous ! if you boffed someone and they gave you crabs or what ever is your problem then the other party simply states that they had no idea of carrying anything and transmitting it .
civil suites, other than small claims courts, run up huge bills . investigators, attorneys and court costs are enormous .

^ lol how are you going to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the bugs came from him? No you can't sue.

go see a doctor and in the meantime get some crab shampoo for your junk.

don't sleep on your mattress don't use your pillows.

if you cant afford to see a doc, go to the ER and givim a fake name.

^ lol how are you going to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the bugs came from him? No you can't sue.

fwiw the requisite proof in a tort case is balance of probabilities. reasonable doubt is the proof in criminal law. /nitpicking

^Sometimes called "by a preponderance of the evidence" at least in the US.